Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

7 showed me some love:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ahhhhh😀
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

The Daily Pip said...

So cute. Especially love that first little kitten.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Every time I see your WW posts I just melt into a puddle on the floor - soooo cute!
Lynne x

Scooter said...

Wow, I'm so glad your chi boys are interested in attending the Welcome Dance! All you have to do is send a pix to me using lfurman1987ATyahooDOTcom. I'll be posting the pix "as is", so if you'd like them dressed up or anything you'll want to do that before you send it to me. If you'd like for them to have boutonnieres, you can send their pix to Madi. See her blog for help to do that. :)
Hugs,
Sarge

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

All so precious, but I think they all might bite me.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Cuties!!


Loveys Sasha

Jenny Woolf said...

Such cute little babies!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.