Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Missing In Action - But Not For Long!


Hello!

I've been out of the loop for a bit, but that should end very soon.  I graduate this Saturday!  Very exciting, but also very scary.

This last semester has been a nightmare with one essay after another after another after another and well, you get the picture...  I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I have one more final exam today, and a final paper due Friday.  It's been a LOT of hard work and I can't believe the end is so close.

Sadly, I have no job yet.  So I'll be home a lot and will be around to visit everyone this coming Sunday or Monday.  I have a Chewy review to post and it's time to sign up for Christmas in July!

I hope you all haven't forgotten about me.  I've missed everyone and am very much looking forward to getting back into the loop.  So tell me what I've missed since I've been gone!

5 showed me some love:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good luck with the LAST exam!!! And congrats on graduation - we know how long and how hard you have worked for this - great job!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning and Mom

Kathy G said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

The Daily Pip said...

So happy for you! Congratulations! I know how hard you worked and I admire your determination. Hope you find some time to celebrate your efforts! We are all SO proud of you!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD HAPPY GRADUATION !!! WE HAVE missed you , butt we KNEW that you were in the Final Countdown... fur the Big EVENT...
We are VERY proud of YOU!!! Enjoy your special Day...

Finn said...

Woop woop I am ready for Christmas in July!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.