Thursday, October 22, 2015

Lotsa HUGS for Butch and Deb, Lucky's GoFundMe page, and an Award


I don't know Three Little Pugs, but I read about their humans, Butch and Deb, on the POTP website.  Butch was injured in a very bad accident and the grandmother has cancer.  They need all the {{{HUGS}}} and prayers they can get right now, so I'm joining Blogville in lending my support to them.  One can never have too many hugs!
*******
Earlier this week I learned that Dachshund Nola's mom had found an abandoned dog who was covered in mange, and cuts and scratches.  She was quite emaciated and needed medical attention desperately.  Nola's mom has named her Lucky, which seems fitting in that she was lucky enough to have someone who cared enough to take her in.  Nola's mom has created a GoFundMe page to help cover  the vet bills.  Nola's mom only asked for $150 which has already been raised.  However, Lucky will need lots and lots of medical care and $150 is not going to even begin to cover the bills.  I can't help financially, so I'm doing the next best thing in helping to get the word out.
*******
Thank you for the continued good vibes, prayers, and donations for Chico.  He has his first oncology appointment this morning and I'll update everyone tomorrow with how everything went.  

I especially want to thank Lynne from Sketching With Dogs.  We've been emailing one another for quite awhile now and I've grown to really cherish her friendship.  She's been endlessly supportive and understanding about Chico, and encouraged me to create my own GoFundMe page to raise money for his treatment.  She also held an auction for one of her amazing Mini-Me's for my baby boy.  I know I'm not the only one she's done such thoughtful things for.  

So I am bestowing this well-deserved award upon her.  She truly is a wonderful person!  There are no rules so she doesn't have to pass it on or even post it to her page if she doesn't want to.  

7 showed me some love:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We hope the appointment goes well today, we will keep you and Chico in our prayers
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Thank you for sending a hug to someone you don't know. That is the amazing part of Blogville, there is love everywhere.

M. K. Clinton said...

That is a very special award. ♥ I am sure that your hugs and sharing our friends stories will help tremendously.

My Mind's Eye said...

We love your lab puppy hug photos and send many wishes for the sick puppies to feel better soon.
Hugs madi and mom

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhh, that is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much, it was my pleasure to help you and little Chico. You both more than deserve it!
I hope you raise enough for all his treatment and also hope Nola's mum does as well.
I treasure your friendship too!
Hugs, Lynne x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD what a Wonderful and LOVING post this is... YOU are the BESTEST.

We will send HUGS fur CHICO...

Ruby said...

Oh, how cute is that pic! You knows I got my paws crossed real tight for Chico! I am sendin' lots of POTP and healin' vibes and AireZens his way. That is such a sweet Badge for Lynne! She is a sweetie fursure!! butts, then again, so are you!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.