Friday, October 16, 2015

Pupdate

Chico's first appointment with the oncologist is next Thursday, Oct. 22nd.  Apparently the vet's office is quite busy.  Every time I've called they've put me on hold.  The consultation is $125, so I'm really worried about how much his treatment will cost.

Lynne's auction for one of her fabulous Mini-Me's ends Sunday.  As I mentioned previously, she does excellent work and one of these would make an excellent holiday gift!

Thank you so much for all the donations, prayers, and well-wishes.  Thank you also to everyone who has shared his GoFundMe page.  Everyone's generosity makes me realize how truly blessed we are.  The steroid and antibiotic have already done wonders for his sores, so I'm hoping and praying that Chico can be easily treated.

On the job front, I had an interview this past Wednesday and have another one next Wednesday.  I would prefer the second job because it'll include benefits and better pay, but I'm at the point where I just need a job.  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I get hired for one or the other.

5 showed me some love:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We will keep our paws crossed that one of the interviews pans out for you. And sending lots of POTP for Chico
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Sketching with Dogs said...

I have just included a surprise give-away for anyone bidding $50 or over for the mini so hope we raise lots more.
The very best of luck with your interview, we have all our paws crossed for you.
Lynne x

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Paws together that all goes well!!

Jenny Woolf said...

Good luck with the job!

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, I'm so very sorry to hear about Chico! Crossing my paws and sending tons of healing vibes to him. Hang in there and bestest luck with the job.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.