Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Ya'll!!!


I would just like to say thank you to all of the bloggy friends I've made this year.  You've made my life so much brighter!

Last year's resolution was to take better care of myself.  I started out pretty well but then abandoned it half way through.  It's too easy to fall back into bad habits!

This year I'm gonna somehow get a job.  That's my resolution.  And once I have that job, I'm gonna pay forward a few favors that people have been kind enough to bestow upon me.

I'd also like to open up a savings account again (I closed the one I had when I lost my job) so I feel a little more financially secure.  I'd also like to pay off a few bills. 

What are your resolutions?

4 showed me some love:

Martine said...

Your resolutions sound great!

I havne' thought of any yet... I think my resolution making will happen sometime in late April and I'm sure the resolution will be to loose weight!

Happy New Year, we are rooting foor you to find a new job quick!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope you and the chis had a very Happy New Year.
It has been lovely to meet you and find such nice new friends blogging.
Those are great resolutions and I am keeping everything crossed you find a job soon.
All the best of luck for 2010!
Lynne

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Happy New year. I'ts so hard to keep up with New years resolutions.

Zuzana said...

Hello dear friend, I am back!;) And a very happy New Year to you; hope 2010 brings only good things your way. Like a new job.;)
I never make any resolutions, as I could most likely not keep them.:))
xoxo
Zuzana

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.