Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pup Scouts of America

Martine over @ I need a Sugar fix has put together the Pup Scouts of America and Shiver and Chico are official members!  I wanted to show off their membership card which will be proudly displayed on our sidebar as well.  Didn't Martine do an excellent job of designing it? 


The writing is kind of small at the bottom so I'll reprint the oath.

Pup Scout Oath:
On the honor of my paw I will do my best
to do my duty to my fur and non-fur community
& to obey the Pup Scout Law
to help other pups and their people at all times,
to keep myself in tip top pup condition,
furry aware & ready at a moments notice.

The best part of all is Martine clarified that it's not just open to dogs and your pet doesn't have to live in America!  Anyone can join!  So, Protege, even BatCat can join in the fun!

Martine is working on merit badges which I'm excited about.  Don't know what my little chi's will have to do to earn them but I have no doubt my babies will want every single one!

3 showed me some love:

Zuzana said...

Ah, congratulations to your furry friends for joining.;) And what a cool card, I must say! I am definitely going to suggest Batcat to join.;) I am sure he will love the idea.;)
Thank you so much for the mention and the link dear friend.;)
Hope your Monday is good.;)
xo
Zuzana

Martine said...

Glad to see your pups are PROUD pup scouts!!!

Sketching with Dogs said...

We have just been over to tell Martine what a great badge that is!
Not quite sure if wicked pups like us qualify though, bol!
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.