Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday





8 showed me some love:

Diana Chiew said...

Aww...this is cute!! Not that we like cats.

Melissa said...

Oh I love it! My mom's dog loves cats and I'm pretty sure she thinks she is a cat, haha. The cats go right up to her and kiss her and groom her and they'll even sleep on the same pillow or blanket a lot of the times. Soo cute.

Martine said...

That is seriously SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures ever!

Zuzana said...

I absolutely love this. What an amazing set of pictures. Are these yours? Unbelievable and cute.;)
xo
Zuzana

Sketching with Dogs said...

That photo just makes you go awwwwww - automatically, lol.
Lynnexx

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Sooooo VERY cute!!

Woofs and Kisses!

sprinkles said...

Protege, no. I have two chihuahuas. I got these pictures from an email I received awhile back.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.