Thursday, January 14, 2010

Loyalty

My foot seems to be a little better today.  It's still swollen but it doesn't hurt quite as much to walk on as it did yesterday.  A good night's sleep and being off it probably helped immensely.  I didn't see any bruising yesterday but there is a purple one on the top of my foot today.

In more exciting news, my pups have earned their first Pup Scouts Merit Badge - this one for Loyalty!  My chi's are most definitely loyal babes. 

I'm not sure how Martine makes these but she did an excellent job, don't you think?  We're excited to see what other merit badges she'll be creating for us.



4 showed me some love:

Zuzana said...

So happy to hear your foot is better! And congratulations to your pups for receiving this great badge, way to go!;)
Have a lovely Friday,
xoxo
Zuzana

Sketching with Dogs said...

Yes, we have our Loyalty badge too. Only a dog could be loyal to a crazy old bat like Mum, bol.
Glad to hear your ankle is better, it sounds very sore though.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit us!!

Woofs and Kisses!

Kristen said...

Congrats to your pups...

Thank you for the thoughtful comments on my blog. I am now following yours!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.