Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Is that you, Elliot?

6 showed me some love:

Martine said...

That is so funny!!!!!!!!

Diana Chiew said...

Oh my goodness, he is so tiny! He sure looks like Elliot. So cute!!

Cocorue said...

hahaha......you're funny and if it's not Elliot, it has to be his twin bol.....

chikisses
coco

Zuzana said...

I love your WW pictures! They always brighten my morning and make me smile - so a BIG thank you!;))
xo
Zuzana

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh my dog, that has got to be the funniest picture I have seen, looks just like Elliot too. Do you think I should ask hubby to.... no maybe not!
Lynne

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

It sure does look like Elliot!

Woofs and Kisses!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.