Monday, February 1, 2010

Award Season

Recently, Dip-Dip and The Bridge received an award from their good friend Tessa the Maltese .  She gave it to the first 10 people who commented.  Normally I only accept an award if someone specifically tells me that it's for me but I like this one because it's got several cupcakes with "sprinkles" on top.  Since I go by sprinkles, it seemed fitting to grab it so I did!


The rules of this award are as follows:

1.  Copy and paste to your blog
2.  List 10 things that make us happy
3.  Select 10 bloggers that brighten our day

Ten things that make me happy:
1.  My chihuahuas
2.  Friends and family
3.  Books
4.  My house
5.  My "girlie room" (It's where I keep my angel figurines, candles, etc.)
6.  My car
7.  Shoes and clothes
8.  Makeup
9.  Music
10.  CHOCOLATE!!!

Ten things that make my chi's happy:
1.  A full belly
2.  Treats
3.  Bellyrubs
4.  Long naps
5.  Curling up in my lap
6.  Sitting in front of the space heater
7.  Having lots of toys to play with
8.  Running around the back yard
9.  Barking at the neighbor's dog
10.  Walking on the wet kitchen floor immediately after it's been mopped

Thank you Lynne, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot! 

To quote Lynne - All our bloggie friends brighten up our day so we are awarding this to the first 10 friends who comment on our blog who haven't got it or would like it, congrats!

I have my own award that I'll be giving out probably next week. 

6 showed me some love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Very cool. I love your happy list. Congrats on the award.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! You should get the award for leaving a comment. You are the best comment leaver ever!

sprinkles said...

Eyegirl, thanks! I got an award for my comments already from MLIP.

Zuzana said...

I love all the ten happy things you list, very simple but so beautiful.;)
This is a very lovely and "yummy" award.;)
xoxo
Zuzana

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aww, I'm so plased you took it, (when I asked people to take it, it was not because I was too lazy to do 10 links, honest, lol.)
It goes nicely with your blog. I like all the same things, so do the chis. I especially like my girlie stuff having endured living with 4 men for years (that's a hubby and sons - not 4 men, haha)
Lynne

My Life in Purple said...

Congrats on your award!

And you were right, it's d.) all of the above :)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.