Monday, February 22, 2010

Debbie Downer

Today has NOT been a good day!  But the day is not over so I'm gonna make the best of what's left of it. 

That is all.

8 showed me some love:

Diana Chiew said...

Hope the rest of your day is better....

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that! I hope your week gets better.

Zuzana said...

Oh no, my dear friend. I know those days way too well. When everything is just bad and the prospects are just bad as well. But hang in there, everything always turns around. It is the only law of life.
I love your optimism in the end of the post, hold onto it.
Sending you many virtual hugs,
Zuzana

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

I'm sorry yesterday wasn't a good day for you. :( I do hope that the rest of your day was good and that today is even better!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Hope your week is going better!

Woofs and Kisses!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Yesterday was a bad day for me too. I had a BAD headache all day. I still have to pick up that award you gave. Sorry that I'm so behind.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Good for you, hope tomorrow is lots better!
Lynne

Martine said...

Hope your week has turned out better than your monday!

xo martine

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.