Monday, July 26, 2010

Mundane Monday

My chi's attended Luna's Slumber Pawty this past weekend and had a blast! 
Chico came home with pink polish which he immediately requested that I remove but Shiver's still rocking his blue toenails.  I was really surprised they'd both sit still long enough to let anyone polish their nails, usually they run off when I do my own.  They don't like the smell. 

They'd never seen a donkey before so they barked all about it.  They seemed to think that was kinda cool that a donkey got to go too!  They really enjoyed getting to spend some time with her.

Sorry to anyone that Shiver might've stolen toys from.  He seems to think any and all toys belong HIM and only HIM!  I can't figure out why he still hasn't learned how to share yet.  He came home with a few extras and I'm not sure if they were given to him or if he just took them.  Of course he said they were given to him but with him, you just never know!

Little Princess Luna made this cute little button for Miss Molly who wasn't able to attend the pawty because she's been so ill. 
I don't really know Molly but I hope she gets well soon. It hurts my heart to think about any animals being sick or hurt. 

15 showed me some love:

koko said...

Glad to hear Chico and Shiver had a blast at Luna's slumber pawty... had to share when one's having fun I guess :)

Licks, hero

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Oh yes,

Luna's pawty was so much fun. Chico and Shiver really know how to have a good time! It was grreat to see everybodys, but we did all missed having Miss Molly with us.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for posting Molly's picture! The slumber pawty was fun, wasn't it!

Your pal, Pip

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I wasn't involved with the pink polish... butt... I Know who was...
What happened at Luna's STAYS at Luna's. BOL

little princess Luna~ said...

BOL @ fwanky's comment~!!

i am so happy to see that you loved the pawty~!! it was a pleasure having you two at the pawty--thank you so much for coming~!!!! *chi kiss*

xo,
luna

P said...

Tell Chico I have some really cool green nail polish - he might prefer that to the pink... ;)

Zuzana said...

Sounds like a great party! And who doesn't love to have their toe nails polished and painted.;))
Thank you for your lovely comment yesterday and sorry if my visits here this week will be a bit sporadic.;)
xoxo

Juliana said...

Blue toe nails, I just painted my son's the other day the same color...our pets don't have them painted right now though...

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I missed the fun slumber pawty, how pitiful I'm.
Sprinkles, I've just posted about your Award that you gave me, I loved it furry much, thanks again!
Cheers!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

BOL - that must have been one wild slumber pawty:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pee Ess, thanks for the kind words for Phantom

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles,
i'm so glad that shiver and chico could come to the slumber pawty cuz we had so much funsies! did you know that i got my toenails painted green? they match my collar. BOL!
*woof*
the booker man

Life With Dogs said...

Agreed - and there are a lot of sick pooches in the blog world this month. :(

Summer said...

How fun....I betcha Chico and Shiver had a blast at the slumber pawty...btw I just love that name of it and idea so stinkin' cute!!

xoxo
Summer :0)

Guilty of Gossip said...

Hello there! thanks for the comment on my site, I hopped over here and you had me at "its my world bitches"

love it lots! :)

Sketching with Dogs said...

That was a great slumber party, we enjoyed ourselves a lot and it was nice to meet Shiver and Chico.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.