Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm very behind on reading blogs and will try my best to catch up today and tomorrow.  I had an alcohol-filled weekend and haven't been home much.

Friday night was drinks with the girls.  And a guy.  We had a lot of fun getting wild and crazy.  I felt bad though because no one said anything about exchanging gifts so I didn't get anyone anything.  The woman hosting the party is out of work too, yet she still managed to get us all a little something. 

We played Christmas bingo and everyone in the group won something twice.  We also did karoke.  When it was my turn, I made sure to turn the music up really loud so no one could really hear me.  If it's up loud and I can't hear myself, I think I'm a rock star.  But if it's down and I can, I realize how bad I am.  lol

Saturday night, a friend invited me to dinner at the college campus where I'll be going to school.  It was held in the Sky Tower.  I'd been told on my campus tour that it's really fancy inside and that only people with $$$ can use it.  It was a work party for my friend and a bunch of doctors were paying for everything so I figured that was how they could afford it.  The Sky Tower was nice but overall, it wasn't too terribly impressive.  Maybe in the daytime it would've been better.  The dance floor was really tiny.  Some guy told me each floor has a different floor plan.

Just before we left there, we ran into a few girls in the bathroom who invited us to hang with them at a nightclub.  We didn't know them but it sounded fun so we went only we didn't see them there.  It was pretty dead once the band stopped playing so we headed back to the car since it was pretty late.  Neither one of us remembered where we parked the car and we ended up wandering around for awhile.  We found another club and went inside to use the bathroom.  It was a pretty rockin' place so we stuck around.  Some guy at the table next to us gave me several shots of tequila but they didn't really talk to me or my friend.  They left shortly after.  We didn't get home until after 4:00 AM. 

Sunday night I was out too so I've decided to stay home today and tonight and spend the day with my sweet chi's.  I want to take more pictures of them but my computer won't connect with my camera for some reason.  I priced new cameras and they are waaaaaaaay out of my price range at the moment.  Boo!  My price range right now though is free since my unemployment has ended and I'm pretty sure that they aren't gonna be giving any away for free.  Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if it's too late to send in a request to Santa...

I've really been wanting to post new pictures of my boys since I haven't done that in awhile but since my computer and camera don't seem to be cooperating, I'll just post old ones.  Sorry but it's better than nothing!  As always, I apologize for the poor quality.
Shiver
Chico

12 showed me some love:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

You are right, old pictures are better than nothing, especially since I get to see those two cute faces!

Glad to hear you had an awesome weekend!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think Shiver and Chico look GRRRREAT no matter the picture quality. They just shine through it.
Sounds like you had a grrrreat weekend of furends and fun.
WHAT???? Your DAD is From ZANESVILLE???? How cool is that. I call it the Big Town. And... New Lexington is the Middle sized town.. butt... CROOKSVILLE is my little town which is just 8 miles away.
I just can't believe that your dad is from Zanesville!!! Small world isn't it??? No wonder you and I got to know each other. We had a CONNECTION and didn't even know it!!!
Yea fur the famous "Y" bridge city.

jen said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!

Great pictures of the furkids:)

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like you had a full weekend! You'll need today and tomorrow to just recover. ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Santa will bring you a new camera for Christmas!

Draco and his Mom said...

Everyone likes to celebrate the season with friends and it sounds like you had a great time. Loved the pictures of the boys.

Doris Sturm said...

I'm glad you had fun, but I'm even more glad that you made it home safe and sound. I know, spoken like a mom, but I speak from experience - and it didn't always turn out that good!

Cute pups!

Zuzana said...

Oh, it has been a while since I came home at 4am from a night around the town.;)) Gosh how I miss those days when I could do that and go to work the next day no problem, today I am dead for days after.;))
I like your pictures as I have said so many times before, they look like paintings.;))
xoxo

Velvet Over Steel said...

I love those pictures!!

Wow, you did have a wild, fun weekend!! You so deserved it!!!
:-) I would need a week to recover.. I need my sleep.. ha!

It's never too late to send a letter to santa!! :-) You never know!! :-)

Have a wonderful week & stay warm!!
Hugs,
Coreen

Anonymous said...

cute pics... We are hoping santa brings us a camera for Christmas as we have to use the camera phone and it's not as good. BUT they do

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Glad you survived your weekend. Hope you had fun. Love the pics, so cute

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun this weekend! Love the picture of Chico and Shiver!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow, what a weekend, sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Ahhh, it's always nice to see photos of your lovely boys.
Lynne

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.