Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Source:  bing

17 showed me some love:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Awww, we just love that piggy in boots!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Diana Chiew said...

You always have cute pictures on Wordless Wednesday. Thanks for sharing!

The Life of Riley said...

So cute.

Sketching with Dogs said...

So adorable - the look on that little piggy's face says it all "get these OFF me!"
Lynne

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think there is a famous story about that Piggy in Boots thingy.

Anonymous said...

Love the pig in boots... happy wedensday!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All together now, one, two, three:


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Zona said...

ADORABLE! Now my mom wants to add a piggy to our crew. BOL

Wags,
Zona

The Daily Pip said...

OMD! That pig in red boots! Don't let my mom see this I don't want her getting any ideas about putting me in boots.

Your pal, Pip

jen said...

Hehehe..I love the little froggie:)
I wonder how long he hung on for:)

Zuzana said...

You find the most lovable pictures for your Wednesday posts.;))
xoxo

Velvet Over Steel said...

Oh my goosh... where do you find these Adorble animal pictures?! I so love them, esp. todays!!!

Thanks for the 'smiles' you gave me again!! :-)

HUG,
Coreen

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, my gosh! These are the sweetest photos - especially that frog hanging on to the glass - thanks for showing them to us. Made me smile!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Such cute photos!!!

Iva Messy said...

these are all so cute...but that piggy is just way too darling!!

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Great post! These pix are the cutest and I really enjoyed the chuckle. Thanks for sharing these with everyone.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge

Sammy the Cavalier said...

love the pictures!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.