Monday, December 27, 2010

I Hope It Was Merry!

Source:  weheartit
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  What was your favorite gift?  I don't really know what my favorite present was.  I really liked them all this year.  Didn't get the new camera or laptop I was hoping for but I didn't tell anyone I wanted them so no surprise there. 
Source:  weheartit
Since my camera and computer don't want to work together anymore, I meant to ask Doris if I could borrow her pictures to show you what I won from her giveaway.  Only I didn't get around to asking and I don't want to just take them without her permission.  But you can still see my goodies if you click here and look at the first prize - crocheted towel topper with matching Christmas towel and a metal Christmas cookie cutter set.  My original plan was to add the cookie cutters to my "various utensils drawer" once they'd been washed and toss the box.  However, Doris added a sweet comment inside the box top and I've decided to keep them in the box after all.  I want to always remember where they came from.  Thank you, Doris!
Source:  weheartit
No plans for New Year's yet.  I'll have to see what my friends are doing and invite myself to tag along.  LOL  I can't believe the year is pretty much over already.  I'm excited to see what the new year brings. Just a few more weeks and I'll be starting school.
Source:  weheartit
(No, I don't do drugs or condone them, I just liked the picture.)
Sorry, not much to talk about today.  I found some pretty holiday pix for you though!

11 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, (most) of those pix were really pretty for 2011. That last one's a little confusing for me...money with sniffles on it? Mom usually grouches at me when I stick my cold drippy nose on things. My favorite pressie was a double set of two unstuffy toys. Sounds like you had a good holiday. I hope you have an amazing 2011!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Lots of healing thoughts for Mango!

The Daily Pip said...

Glad you had a great holiday! I didn't get a new camera or lap top either. Maybe next year!

Your pal, Pip

Lorenza said...

Thanks a lot for your good vibes and prayers!
Happy Holidays!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your camera and computer don't want to work together, mine is working together peacefully, except I need a new camera very soon.
Oh we miss you so much.
After a few months missing, we're so glad to see you are still blogging well.
Best wishes and love and hugs and kisses to y'all
We'll stay for good this time, muahhh!

Deborah said...

I love Doris's crochet items. I have her ghosts for Halloween!
I loved all my presents this year. My kids always have a competition on who buys the best gift for me, but I honestly love them both the same! xxoo
Deborah
PS I posted my New Year resolutions on my kindness blog...
http://www.whatmattersmostiskindness.com
Have fun!

Scout and Freyja said...

Still looking for the M&Ms. Was at Walmart but couldn't find them. Gonna talk to the grocery manager to find out if he can order me some.

Scout and Freyja said...

A favor, please. What is the UPC code on the bag of the M and Ms? I have an idea how I might be able to locate where they are as far as the closest location to me. Thanks so much.

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Glad that you had a great Christmas!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Maxmom said...

The best Christmas gift?
mmm....having my family around me.
Sending lotsaluv to you
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

♥ Sallie said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Hugs,

Sketching with Dogs said...

That pic is so hilarious!
I love your towel topper and cookie cutters, I am getting some new cookie cutters tomorrow as I had to cut all my Christmas baking out with the tops of various size glasses, lol.
Have a wonderful New Year!
Love, Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.