Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

If you like these, I have more.

18 showed me some love:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Too cute and a great laugh too!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Anonymous said...

love the child hitching post.. hilrious

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Hehehehe...deese are funny! :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

heeheheheeehhhe HO HO HO tooooooo funny.

George The Lad said...

They are all funny. But I like the last one best, it sums up this day and age!!!!
See Yea George xxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha, we love the Christmas tree one. Thanks for the chuckles.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Katie said...

Bhahahaahaaa. The christmas tree one on top of the car... would be my hubby. FOR SURE!
:)

Jen said...

These are great!! Love the kids on the roof of the car... how true is that!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Cute and a laugh also
kim

jen said...

Good ones:) So festive!!

Zuzana said...

Yes, I definitely liked these, made me laugh!;)
Got your card yesterday, thank you so much!;))
xoxo

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those are brilliant, really brightened up my day!
Please lets have some more :D
Lynne x

Velvet Over Steel said...

Ha Ha.. I love all of these & Yes, I want to see more, Sprinkles!! :-)

Hope you are having a wonderful week!!! & staying warm!!!

Hugs,
Coreen

Anonymous said...

the hitching post is oh so cool....

Unknown said...

LOL I love the last one

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations, Sprinkles, you are one of the winners of my December/Christmas giveaway on my blog.
If you send your mailing address to

honeybeecrochet@live.com

I'll mail your prize tomorrow!

Again, Congratulations and thanks for playing!

Zona said...

The texting one was pawsome! Give us more!!! BOL!

Wags,
Zona

Anonymous said...

Haha, those are awesome, I love them!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.