Friday, December 24, 2010

Half Full Friday

Source:  weheartit
Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in every day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list.

~I'm happy because...
I've gotten some new followers recently!  Welcome!

I received one of Katie's giveaway prizes!

I received George's giveaway prize!

I received Doris' giveaway prize!  It was an excellent mail week!

We didn't get nearly the amount of snow that was predicted last weekend!

I enjoyed some coconut M&M's yesterday!
I've gotten lots of cards from the Christmas card exchange!  Thank you!
Source:  weheartit
A big THANK YOU to everyone for all the wonderful Christmas cards this year.  I've really enjoyed going to check the mail and seeing my little box filled with cards.  I'm really going to miss it now that Christmas is almost over. 
Source:  weheartit
I'm sure everyone has probably already read about Hero.  If you haven't, please click here and read his latest post.  He's currently suffering from a nasty bout of Familial Sharpei Fever (FSF).  Please keep him in your prayers this holiday season.  There is no known cure.
Source:  weheartit
I did have a Blog of the Week in mind but I couldn't find the one I was looking for.  A year or two ago, I stumbled across this blog that was all about Santa Claus.  Instead of just posting from like Thanksgiving on forward each year or whatever, Santa posted all year long.  During the holidays, he posted quite frequently and then maybe only once or twice a month the rest of the year.  I loved it because you could check on him throughout the year and see what he was up to.  I had it bookmarked but I switched computers but I haven't been able to find that particular blog since.  I'll admit I didn't do an exhaustive search but I did google it and couldn't find what I was looking for.  It may not even be in existance anymore for all I know.  I was too lazy busy to look for another one and I haven't run across any holiday ones that I wanted to use.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

12 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Love the fotos today!! Especially the no dieting part on Christmas!!

Have a very merry one!!

Doris Sturm said...

Wow, you did have an excellent mail week ;-) I'm glad your package arrived safe and sound.

I just stopped by quickly, to wish you a very merry Christmas to you and yours!

Love,
Doris and Gizzy :-)

Diana Chiew said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you're having a great one!

The Daily Pip said...

Sending you lots of good wishes. Merry Christmas!

Your pal, Pip

P.S.: Definitely NO DIETING on Christmas!

koko said...

Thank you for the well wishes and here's wishing you a blessed little Christmas! You're such a good friend, Sprinkles and just to let you know, my wounds are now healing up under medication.

licks, hero

Scout and Freyja said...

Where in the world did you get coconut M&Ms?

Velvet Over Steel said...

Hi Sprinkles! I had a Friday post started, but didn't get a chance to finish it. I'll post it and connect again with you next week.. I promise! :-)

I hope you are having a Wonderful Christmas my friend!!! Mine has flown by with the boys here since Monday & Wed. So loving it.. even the extra cooking and cleaning. I'm sure I'll be bored next week. :-)

Many Hugs, Blessings & lots of Love sent to you!! ~ Coreen

Olive said...

Merry Christmas!!

Licks from Olive

Kristen said...

Hello my friend.... stopping by to wish you a Merry day after Christmas :)

Draco and his Mom said...

I hope you had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas. Onward towards the new year!

Sammy the Cavalier said...

Love the holiday photos!

Life With Dogs said...

I love this tradition. It makes me stop and think, something I'm not so good at. :)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.