Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Have you heard of Shutterfly?  I'm sure you have; a lot of bloggers have done reviews for them.  They have the cutest designs so I decided I needed to get in on the action and order some for myself.  They have so many designs to choose from that it'll be hard to order just one set.

These are some of my favorites:

And if Christmas cards weren't enough, they also offer...
(With an invite like this, I would sooooo want to go to Maggie's princess party!)
(Isn't she the cutest?)
and even address labels!

These are just a few of the examples of the fabulous designs they have to offer.  Aren't they just so cute?  Instead of using pictures of myself, I'm going to use pix of my chi's.  I've received Shutterfly's cards in the mail before from various friends so I know they're excellent quality.

Are you a blogger?  Want a chance at 25 free cards this holiday season?  Register here.

What are you waiting for???

2 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, I just learned about Shutterfly recently. I was lucky enough to win 25 from Doxies with Moxie. Totally amazing designs and I really like that first Joy one too!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Nice cards! I'll have to check out the site for this year's Christmas card. Now, if I can only get Chewy & Lilibell to sit still long enough, lol!!

Also, I'd love to see your card once you get it done!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.