Saturday, November 19, 2011

Half Full Friday - On A Saturday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list.  Thanks!)

~I'm happy because...
I have the next NINE glorious days off from school and work!!!

I got a new shirt!

I put all but $20 from each paycheck into savings so I can afford to get my car fixed!  Unfortunately, it's going to take most of my savings, boo!

My BusComm professor let me switch groups for our skit!  Didn't like the first group at all.

My Comm professor let me do a different extra credit assignment since I didn't care for the first one!  The first one was something similar to doing the final without studying - yeah, I don't think so!

I'm getting together with friends on Saturday!
♥♥♥♥♥
I'm sooooooo excited about having a whole week off!  I got home from school and work last night and had a hard time keeping my eyes open.  I'm physically and mentally exhausted!

I don't have any exciting plans beyond sleeping in everyday.  The only day I have to get up early is Monday so I can bring my car in to get it fixed.  The gas gauge went out a couple of weeks ago so it needs to be replaced.

Other than that, I have some homework to catch up on and the extra credit assignment for Communication.  I'll also be studying for finals.

And catching up on blogs!  And napping!  And spending time with the chi's!  And napping!  And getting pix of the boys!  And napping!  And making my house look presentable again!  And napping!  And going to Christmas bazaars!  And whatever the hell else I want!

Yes, that's a lot of napping!  My new meds make me sleepy. 

What are your plans for the coming week?

7 showed me some love:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD.... DAYS and NIGHTS off.. the Boys are gonna LOVE it.. as much as YOU are.

I want to be sure you get my
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ... just in case you get to having soooooo much fun that you miss it.
Enjoy your break.
I hope your gas gauge wasn't stuck on EMPTY. BaaaaWaaaah.

Velvet Over Steel said...

Hi!!! Thanks for letting me know posted today. So happy for you with ALL your happy list; esp. the 10 days off and Napping!! Yey!! XOXO

Have a Great weekend and time off!!
Hugs,
Coreen OX

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

That's great that you have some time off. Hope you had fun with your friends.

Melissa said...

I hope you enjoy your days off. :) That's too bad about having to get your car fixed, I know it's expensive. Stupid cars.. *grumble grumble*

Zuzana said...

I so know what you mean.;) I am mentally exhausted too, that move took a toll on me and today I am off from work on a very deserved mental health day, as I like to call them.;))
Have a great Monday, hope you enjoyed the weekend.;)
xoxo

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, enjoy your time off! Your chi's will be very happy and I'd love for you to share some of those pix of them! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your little ones.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Aren't vacations the best?! I'm on vacation the week between Christmas and New Year's and plan on doin NOTHING!!! (Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts, lol!)

Have a wonderful vacation and Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.