Friday, December 2, 2011

Half Full Friday!


Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list.  Thanks!)


~I'm happy because...
I only have one more week of school, another week of finals and then I'm OFF for an entire month!!!!  Soooooooooo looking forward to having time to actually breathe!  

I'll be especially happy when this day is over because I'll have completed two presentations and an exam!

A girl in my study group found a helpful website to study from!

All of the blood came out of my white sweater!  (Bloody nose)

While I'm not excited about having to work 6 days and probably a ton of hours next week, I'm happy it'll help recoup a tiny portion of the major bucks I spent to fix my car!  The car still needs some work done but I'm out of money.

I got some new followers this week, welcome!   
*****
April over at dot... dot... dot... is hosting her annual holiday event.  If you haven't had an opportunity to check out the great giveaways, head on over and take a look!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Starbucks gift card, although I'd be quite happy with any of the goodies.  The best part?  I've won at least two prizes from her and she's always come through in sending them out!  Here's Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's posts!
*****
Don't forget about Katie's giveaways!  I've won a ton  of them from her and she is really good about sending prizes too!  I snagged her badge for this without asking, hopefully she won't mind too much.  Sorry, Katie!
*****
I probably won't be around much in the next two weeks.  As mentioned above, I'm working 6 days straight this coming week and probably working a ton of hours the following week in between finals. And then I still have to find time to actually study!  Please don't forget about me!

14 showed me some love:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Seriously, how could we forget about you?!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hope work goes well for you with no hassles.
Wow, a whole month off, bet you can't wait.
If I can figure out how to do it (techno-phobic I'm afraid) I will make my list of glass half full moments.
Hugs, Lynne x

Velvet Over Steel said...

Great list and you accomplished so much.. just today even!! I'm impressed.

Again, I'm so glad that you took your car in and at least got new tires!!!! You need those even more with winter coming.

Have a Wonderful, wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Coreen XOXO

The Daily Pip said...

Good luck finishing up with finals and enjoy your month off - even though I know you will be working, try to have some fun!

Your pal, Pip

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Here is another way of thinkin about that time off.. it won't be a MONTH it will be a YEAR.. 2011 to 2012. hehehe

I PAWmise we won't furget you!!!
Just in case you get REALLY bizzy and don't get back to US...
Happy Holidays to YOU, Chico, and Shiver. I hope that Santa Paws is really good to you all.

Finn said...

Hope your presentations and exam went well!!

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Enjoy your school break! Glad the blood didn't stain your sweater for good.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Car repairs are so not fun. Sorry about all the costs.

We hope the next two weeks go well for you. Seems to us like the semester flew by but then we aren't the ones doing all the work. Lots of luck on your exams.

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, what happened to your snout?!? Glad the blood came out anyway. I know when you don't have fur, clothes are really important. BWAR HAR HAR Well, enjoy your time off from school and just think of the extra money the work will get for you. :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am slow getting here but I do not forget you! I like your list...blood out of white...a few days off....no finals for awhile

Katie S said...

Totally fine you took the badge! I was too lazy to make it into a button with a grab code.

Zuzana said...

Enjoy the last weeks in school, I am too looking forward to some time off around the holidays, although I can not believe it is December already, the time has gone so fast.;)
Happy Sunday to you.;)
xoxo

Sagira said...

Sounds like you're pretty lucky at winning stuff. I wish you luck again this time around.

Hope they don't work you too much.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Thank you Miss Sprinkles for stopping by my blog with your birthday wish!!

Waggles, Chewy

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.