Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

12 showed me some love:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Hey girl, just wanted to stop by now and wish you and your family a joyous Christmas and peaceful New Year! I'm starting vacation this Friday, so I won't be around here much next week.

Hugs, Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy, Lilibell and the Mom

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, what cute nap pix! Makes me wanna take a snooze. Now I get why they call them flower beds! BWAR HAR HAR.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Especially like the dog sleeping in the bed of flowers : )

Maxmom said...

Awwww...!
Dear Sprinkles,
Just wanted to pop by and wish you a wonderful Christmas and festive season. Thank you for your faithful friendship over the year.
With love
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wednesday is so much better because of your great WW photos, thankyou!
Lynne x

jen said...

That is great and just what I would like to be doing right now!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Love this... so... PEACEFUL.

Happy Holly DAZE to the three of you!!!

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for the Wednesday smiles.

Your pal, Pip

Ruby said...

very cute fotos.. :))

pibble said...

Awwwww!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Aww, so cute. I love the one of the chick sleeping on the kitty.

I'm going to be away this weekend, so I don't get a chance to speak to you, have a great Christmas! xoxo

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Thank you for the Christmas card.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.