Friday, June 1, 2012

Half Full Friday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  Be sure to link up here once you've posted your list!  (This isn't a blog hop so please only link up if you've participated by posting your happy list on your own blog.  Thanks!)

I decided to do something a little different this week.  I'm always telling you what made ME happy during the past week.  Now I wanna know what makes YOU happy!  You can tell me just one or two things or a whole bunch, totally up to you!  I've had a lot of you say this is one of your favorite posts, but hardly anyone participates.  That's totally fine, I'm OK with that.  But this is your chance to join in!

To get you started -- I'm happy my lawn got mowed this week.  It really needed it!

I'm happy I enjoyed some Cheetos yesterday!

I'm happy that I got so many participants in my annual Doggone Dog Swap.  I really enjoy hosting it and apparently several of you enjoy it too, since you came back again this year.  

Leave me a comment and tell me what made you happy in the past week!
*****
Speaking of the dog swap, I've sent everyone an email letting them know who they've been partnered with, with the exception of Winston and Winston.  I'm waiting to hear back from one of them to let me know their address and as soon as I receive it, I'll email them both. 

 I also made sure to include the rules in my email.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me for clarification.

If I've missed anyone else, please email me immediately at glitter.sprinkles@gmail.com and I'll look into it.  I think I got everyone.  

Wanna know who joined in and who got partnered with who?  

Posie - Dexter Morgan

10 showed me some love:

Posie said...

herlo sprinkles, did yoo nutt get ma emaiyle I sentt yoo aaages agoo, sayin I'z wunted to pawtisipate in da dog swop!? I iz nutt own yoor lisht, sniff sniff!!! Love n likkers, pdorg xox

The Daily Pip said...

Cheetoes, yummy! That makes for a very good week.

Your pal, Pip

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, what a great week! The Dog Swap is so fun and I'm really happy with my partner. Cheetos sound yummy...did your fingers turn orange?!? BOL. My HFFriday post is up today too!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Finn said...

We definitely enjoy the swap! I was very happy this week for being on vacation and just being away from the office I am now sitting in :) Have a good weekend and thank you for putting the swap together!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I had somethingy this week that didn't just make me HAPPY... it made me ecstatic!!!! Last Friday a BUNCH of my Blogville Furends threw a surprise Frankie Furter Day and It made me feel like 87 bazillion bucks!!!

AND... this morning I got my Doggone Dog Exchange name... and it is somebuddy NEW to meet!! THANKS!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh Cheeeetos ... Hopefully next time we can join. We are hoping to get settled by the end of July ... it sure is driving my mom crazy. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

Sketching with Dogs said...

We mowed our lawn on Monday and it is already back to where it was! Hope your's grows a bit slower and glad you had another good week.
Lynne x

Lorenza said...

Those are good reasons to be happy!
Cheetos are yummilicious!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

I'm just happy to be finally able to catch up with blog friends...ha! ha!

Zuzana said...

Happy for you about your lawn.;)For me this is always the mot difficult task of the week and this weekend is suppose to rain cat sand dogs so it will not be mowed for 2 week, yaikes.;)) That's a LOT of grass to dispose off.:(
xoxo

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.