Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Meme

Yes, yet another one.  I'm taking the easy way out today.  Just because I can.  And because I have nothing to talk about.  Took this from here.

1.  Would you rather have one free trip to space or free international travel for life?

I'm pretty sure my dad would have picked the space trip.  I, however, would pick the international travel.  How fun would that be?  Anytime you took vacay time from work, you could go where ever you wanted for free!  Which would you choose?

2.  What's your middle name?  Do you like it?

Marie.  Never put much thought into whether I like it or not, really.  I DO NOT like my real first name in any way, shape or form.  Sometimes people will tell me it's cute.  I tell them they think that because they never had to live with it while they were growing up.  So I've chosen a different name that I prefer, instead.

3.   Name a time when you got into big trouble with your parents. 

Oddly, I can't think of a time.  It seemed like I was always getting into trouble for one thing or another.  I didn't have a very happy childhood, but I seem to be drawing a blank on this one...  As soon as this posts, I'll think of one.  lol

4.  Show and tell.  What comes to mind when you first see this picture?  Or tell a story if it reminds you of one. 
My very first thought is that it looks like bubble gum!  After looking at it some more, I decided maybe it could be jelly beans.  It also kind of reminds me of those colorful rocks you use at the bottom of fish aquariums.  And lastly, it looks like these weird bubble things my mom bought last Christmas at a bazaar.  Whatever it is, I want some!  What do you think they are? 

7 showed me some love:

Finn said...

Ha! I thought jellybeans! I would pick the international travel too.

Ruby said...

Balloons, tiny sugary sweets, the beads in snow globes like bubbles...

Have a great week Sprinkles!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those are some interesting answers.
What is your first name - now I am dying to know, LOL.
I didn't have a happy childhood either so I know what you mean.
Lynne x

The Life of Riley said...

I think that the last photo is Sprinkles - the 100's and 1000's type for cake decorating. I'm surprised that wasn't what you saw first!

Zuzana said...

Dear sprinkles, this was fun! I too would pick 3 international trips, as I am not sure I am ready to travel into space just yet.;)I like Marie.;)
I also think the last picture looks like candy.;)
Hope you are having (have had) a great Monday,
xoxo

Jenny Woolf said...

I'd choose international travel for life, but what's more, I'd exchange almost anything for a space trip, which sounds like a horrible experience, everything I have ever heard about it!!:)

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Hi Sprinkles, I would definitely pick international travel, there are so many places I have dreams of seeing. And my childhood wasn't the greatest either, I was CONSTANTLY getting into HUGE trouble, lol!

The picture......my first thought too was bubble gum.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.