Friday, April 23, 2010

Blog of the Week & Half Full Friday!

Eyegirl is on vacay this week but I'm still gonna do Half-Full Friday just because I can!  'Cause that's how I roll and stuff.
I'm happy I got to take my boys for a walk today!  Chico enjoyed it but Shiver just wanted me to carry him.

I'm happy the weather was decent most of the week so I got to wear a summer dress and some of my summer shoes!

I'm happy I got someone else to mow my lawn last weekend!  They didn't do a very good job so I didn't feel bad about not having much to pay them.

I'm happy my friend invited me over for french toast last weekend!  It was yummy!

I'm happy I FINALLY figured out what to get my father for his birthday on Sunday!  That man is next to impossible to buy for because he already has everything and what he doesn't have, he'll go buy it.

I'm happy I have 24 wonderful followers!

This week's Blog of the Week is actually a website.  It's not the one I was going to feature last week because I still haven't really taken the time to review it the way I'd like to before doing a write-up on it. 

Every now and again I'll get an email with pictures from this particular website.  I wondered where they came from because they're taken from various Walmart stores all over the country; I didn't realize their was an actual website!  It looks it was started in August 2009.


I know it's not nice to make fun of people, I really do!  I was made fun of all the time growing up so I know how it feels to be on the receiving end.  But some of the pictures posted here - you can't help but laugh at them!  It makes me think people don't bother to look at themselves in the mirror before they leave the house because I don't understand why they would go out in public like that otherwise!

Here's a few sample pictures taken directly from the website:
A picture is worth a thousand words and these three speak volumes!  LOL

One thing I do like is that you can vote on each picture.  Some are funny, some are gross, some are just plain weird.  You can also sign up for weekly emails featuring pictures from the site.  I'm not signed up but I visit usually every couple of weeks.  And I'm thrilled that I no one has taken a picture of me and posted it on there yet!  LOL  I like to think I dress better than this but I'm sure I've had my moments!


5 showed me some love:

the booker man said...

oh, miss sprinkles, my mama and daddy LOOOOVE that people of walmart thingie. it gives them the giggles like sooo bad. sometimes my mama gets the giggles so much she starts snortin'. i don't think she wanted me to tell you that part. teehee.
happy weekend!
*woof*
the booker man

Zuzana said...

I love your Friday posts.;)
Summer dresses and summer shoes? We had snow on Wednesday. Yes, indeed, it snowed like crazy. Luckily, the proximity to the ocean made it not stick, but just a bit inland it did. One inch snow cover.
It is all history now and the sun is shining, but nowhere enough for any summer dress.;)

Love the blog you featured today, hilarious and very interesting too.
Have a great weekend dear friend,
xoxo

Melissa said...

Ooo I want some French Toast.

And I love that People of WalMart website!

Life With Dogs said...

That is one of my favorite sites of all time! :)

P said...

Oh I kinda wish we had Walmarts in Scotland - I would like to go and see for myself!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.