Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


7 showed me some love:

AndreaLeigh said...

how beautiful! those are day lillies, aren't they?

About the comment thing - I've noticed that too. I figured mine was b/c I had been away and have been blogging to sporadically, but I have heard others comment on it as well. I think people are just a little over the blog thing right now, which makes me sad.

koko said...

I love daffodils, thanks for sharing.

Licks, hero

Melissa said...

Really pretty daffodils!

the booker man said...

oh, so pretty!! the booker man can't resist sniffin' a good flower, and daffodils smell so grrreat!
*woof*
the booker man

Zuzana said...

Beautiful, daffodils are so significant of spring.;))
xo

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Oh I love daffodils! I wanted to plant some in my front flower bed this year but the azalea bushes (I think) actually bloomed this year. Hmmm...maybe next year.

Great WW!

Diana Chiew said...

We don't know much about flowers but they are beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.