Monday, August 23, 2010

Eight Is Enough

Miss Katie was kind enough to tag me me and since I have nothing else to talk about (um yeah, 'cause I'm pretty sure you aren't really all that interested in hearing about my yard sale on Saturday), today seemed like a good day to play along.

The rules are simple enough:  Answer 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions and tag 8 people.

Here are my questions and answers:

1.  What is your favorite TV show?
Hmm...this is a hard one!  I watch a lot of tv but I don't really have a particular favorite anymore. 

2.  What is your hobby?
I used to read, make jewelry, write letters, shop, etc.  But now I just blog. 

3.  What is your favorite animal?
I love elephants!  And dogs and cats.

4.  What is your favorite vacation spot?
I really liked Seattle and Vancouver, BC when I visited there.  I also really liked Hollywood.  There was always something to do in Seattle and I loved how the stores in Hollywood all stayed open late. 

5.  What is your favorite name?
Jordan Taylor

6.  If you were stranded on an island, what 5 things would be on your MUST have list?
--First and foremost, my chi's
--Music and a way to listen to it
--Sunscreen
--Endless supply of food and drinks so I'm never hungry or thirsty
--Computer so I could keep in touch with friends and family

7.  Would you rather stay in or go out?
Depends on the mood.  I love to go out but I also enjoy staying home sometimes. 

8.  How many children do you want?
None!  I really don't have the patience for children and they annoy me quickly.  I do adore babies though!  I don't think I'd make a very good mom and I really have no prospects at the moment so I doubt I'll ever have any.

And these are your questions:

1.  Have you ever seen a ghost?  If you have, what's the story behind it?
2.  What is your most embarassing moment?
3.  What was your best job and why?
4.  What was your worst job and why?
5.  If you won the lottery, what would you do with the $?
6.  Have you met any celebrities?  If you have, what's the story behind it?
7.  What is your favorite childhood memory?
8.  What's your biggest regret?

Tag, you're it:
Zuzana   ~KS   Melissa   Tiffany   My Life In Purple   Kimberly   Meg   Mommy Lisa

Even if you weren't tagged, please feel free to play along.  I'd love to read your answers!

16 showed me some love:

jen said...

LOL! At least you realized you didn't have patience for kids before you had them! I'm stuck now:)

Melissa said...

Yay!

I understand the kids thing. I'm kind of the same way.

I'll do this later when I get home. :)

P said...

I've always wanted to make jewelery. How come you don't do it anymore?

Maggie Mae and Max said...

What a fun way to learn new things 'bout youz!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie MaE

PeeS Mom would have to have her chapstick on a deserted island... :)

Alien said...

Is it strange that I wanted to hear about the yard sale?

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

I have patience for kids and have been a nanny for 17 years. I do not what any of my own, I will stick with the dogs!

My Life in Purple said...

I'll have to get on this...but hmmm, 8 new questions!

Kristen said...

I'm in... I will play along tomorrow!! Good questions too... I will have to start thinking on these right away!

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Thanks girl. I'll try to get this up soon. I'm really terrible at accepting awards and tags b/c most of the time I can't post them right away and then when I do have time, I can't find them! I promise to do my best to get this up before the end of the week. :)

MommyLisa said...

Yes - I was a "dj" in radio for nine years.

Cocorue said...

hmmmmm, we learn something new daily.....

we are like kids, you know esp my sista Tiffy; i'm just a big sister bol!

chikisses
coco

Sketching with Dogs said...

I agree with Jen at the top of the page, I had 3 kids then found out they drove me insane - my Mum used to say, "it's only they people who don't have kids that want them".
At least you had more sense.
Lynne

Velvet Over Steel said...

I didn't think I would either. I did of course have them and surprised myself. I still don't always have the patience I would like. However I have learned, at least with boys, that sometimes that's a good thing. When they know they've pushed you too far, they tend to 'shape up' rather quickly! lol

Great post! I too will have to do this when I get home tonight.

Have a Great day!
Hugs,
Coreen

the booker man said...

ooo, miss sprinkles, i totally dig this game! mama says she's totally with you on having the sunscreen on the deserted island...she burns lobster red without it. your question about meeting a famous person. well, mama and daddy met MC hammer a few years ago in the atlanta airport! heeheehee! they were sittin' in a cafe nommin' on some sammies, and lo and behold, MC hammer was sittin' at the table right next to them!
*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- thankies for tellin' us about the ghosts! that was really interesting like!

Zuzana said...

What a great tag; I love the questions you ask, count me in! I will try to get to this tag sometimes in a week or so as next week will be dedicated to my traveling recollections.;))
Love your answers as well, I agree with you on the TV shows.;)
xoxo

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Thanks for tagging me. I have to do this soon. I'll have to think of some new questions. I do think Anthony is color blind somewhat. He always says that pink is purple & red & orange. All the different shades confuse him.

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.