Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordy Wednesday - Paw It Forward Edition

Shiver and Chico were the lucky recipients of Draco's Paw It Forward!  My boys and I were very excited to open the package and check out all their goodies.

I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the pictures.  My camera was very cheap which equals very poor quality pictures.  I'm still learning how to use it and not being able to use the viewfinder doesn't exactly help.  If I get very close, the pictures are blurry; if I get too far away, then you can't see the item(s) very well.
Chico sniffing the envelope
Shiver's got to check it out too
Note from Draco
Shiver checking out the loot
Chico had quit playing with his toys because Shiver always stole them but he claimed this one as his own from the moment he saw it!
My boys both loved the chicken but weren't sure what to make of that purple thing
Yummy treats!

The boys and I would like to thank Draco and his mama for their generosity.  They got waaaaay more stuff than I had anticipated and they've enjoyed carrying the toys all over the house for the last few days.  I had picked them up yesterday to vaccuum and it didn't take long for them to pull everything out again.

I fully intend to continue the Paw It Forward tradition but I need to get a job first.  Once I have one, I'll be picking someone else to send goodies to.  My thought at this point is to pick one person and have maybe the first person who comments be another one but we'll see.

17 showed me some love:

Martine said...

WE think those photos are great considering your camera challenges.

We are thinking good thoughts for you on the job front.

xo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You did a great job with the photos. And such nice presents too. We have you in our thoughts and prayers for a good position to come along soon.

Hugs and Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

George The Lad said...

Great pressies, don't knock your piccie taking it looks fine to me.
See Yea George xxx

Katie S said...

Holey Moley!!!

Your babies scored!!! :)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Awww,

Dose pressies and pictures are grreat! I has played PiF befores and I LUVs it!

Woofs and Licks
Maggie Mae

PeeS I am in my backyard in the picture from my post today. :)

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those were great pressies Chico and Shiver, bet you are enjoying them a lot.
I think your pics are getting much better, you are doing well with your camera.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

The Daily Pip said...

Have fun with your pressies!

Your pal, Pip

Alien said...

I think the quality is nice and clear. Congratulations on the gifts.

Draco and his Mom said...

Hi Shivers and Chico...I am very happy that you like your pressies...your mom is doing great with the pictures, you all look great!
Wags,
Draco

Alien said...

Got it. We will pick you up for the wedding.

jen said...

Wow! What a bunch of great presents you got! How fun:)

Scout and Freyja said...

We are thinking that the photos will get better and better! We also think that you were so furry fortunate to be the receiver of such lovely pressies.

Angelia Sims said...

That is so cute! What fun they had opening their package. Funny how they know...guess they smell the good stuff. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh good loot, Chico and Shiver! You lucky pups!

We think the pictures are fine - it's nice just being able to see you! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Hello we are your newest followers! What awesome presents you guys got! The Pictures are wonderful.
Your New Friends from
http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

Melissa said...

The photos are pretty good! They're not crystal clear but you can see everything and that's what matters. :)

I know its hard right now to get a job, especially in some areas and some fields. I have another bloggy friend whose husband was laid off and has been looking for a job for a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles,
holy cow! shiver and chico got some grrreat pressies from your friend draco!! PIF is so so funsies, isn't it? :)
me and asa and mama are still crossing our paws for you to find the most perfectest job evarrr!
*woof*
the booker man

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.