Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

15 showed me some love:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm barkless!
It looks exactly like an elephant goes skinny dipping in the ocean, wow!
Cheers!

Doris Sturm said...

OMG, where is that? That is AMAZING!!!

I've never seen that before - WOW!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

This has got to be a photoshopped picture, right?? If it is, it's still an amazing picture!

sprinkles said...

Doris and Nadine,

I don't know where this was taken or if it's photoshopped. I got this in an email which didn't include any explanation about the picture.

koko said...

If that's real, it's really amazing.

Licks, hero

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Amazing photo, whether photoshopped or not.

Woos ~ The OP Pack

little princess Luna~ said...

OMD--is that REAL or photoshopped!?!?!?

very cool if it's real~!!!! :D

xo,
luna

George The Lad said...

I think a bit of jiggery pokery going on don't you think. Its good though.
See Yea George xxx

The Life of Riley said...

The tiny photo (on my dashboard) looked like a grizzly bear but this is really an elephant or is it? I now it is rocks but my mind is saying other things.

Woofs,
Riley

The Daily Pip said...

Wow, this is cool!

Your pal, Pip

Melissa said...

Really cool pic.

Zuzana said...

That is truly incredible. Is this a real picture or computer generated image?;) Wow.;)
Thank you so much for your very personal comment on my photography post.;) It is the most rewarding feeling when I know my posts make someone feel something; your recollection was very touching.
Have a great day dear friend,
xoxo

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is absolutely amazing!
Lynne

carlotta cisternas said...

love this! amazing.

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles,
where do you find all these super cool pictures?! i love it!
*woof*
the booker man

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.