Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

*This is not my dog or my yard!

11 showed me some love:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Scary sutff:) How we wish we were in that yard.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

jen said...

OMG!!!!
Those nasty squirrels!

I hope the dogs was alright!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Those Silly Squirrels, Don't know what they are messing with, when they mess with dogs.

Doris Sturm said...

I saw this before when a friend sent it to me in an e-mail and I loved it then too ---- what a brave squirrel mom!

The Daily Pip said...

This looks really scary!! Those squirrels are dangerous!

Your pal, Pip

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles,
those little boogers!! they are lucky that they got away. if me and asa had been around, they might not have been so lucky ducky. bwuahaha!
*woof*
the booker man

Sketching with Dogs said...

The one that got away, whew, I almost didn't dare scroll down there!
Lynne

♥ Sallie said...

LOL! When squirrels attack!

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would like to chase sqirrels if we had any!

Licks,
Brodie and family

Maxmom said...

Hey there Sprinkles...
I'm just catching up on all my reading and these pictures caught my eye! If they are your photographs, then well done! What a lovely collection. I would have loved to have been there to witness the commotion!
Sending lotsaluv and hope that you are doing okay! How's the job hunting?
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

Scout and Freyja said...

Just goes to show you that momma is a momma no matter what she look like - she's gonna take care of her babies!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.