Monday, September 20, 2010

Guess What I Got?

If you guessed an award, then you would be correct!  Actually, I got TWO awards from my good bloggy buddy, Hero!  Hero is a sharpei living in Malaysia and he gets to go on all kinds of fun adventures with his humans.  I'm a little envious because he gets to go to more places than I do!  I'm always amazed at how dog-friendly Malaysia appears to be.  He gets to go everywhere with his humans!
The first one is a Thank You award, the second is a Friendship award which, when put together, becomes Thank You For Your Friendship!  I'd like to take this time to say Thank You for being my friend to Hero and also to all of my followers. 

I'm not nearly as creative as Hero is and he already gave the award to lots of friends on my bloggy follow list.  If you don't have it but would like it for your collection, please feel free to grab either one or both. 

I love how they're both in a picture frame.  It somehow makes them both seem a little more special that way.

16 showed me some love:

The Daily Pip said...

Congratulations!!!!

Your pal, Pip

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your double award - very nice! Hero is a great furiend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Kristen said...

Hooray!!! You soooo deserve these by the way :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your awards sprinkles!

jen said...

Congratulations on your award:)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Congratulations X's 2 !!
How grrrreat is that!!
I am really happy fur you!!

Zuzana said...

Congratulations on your awards.;) You deserve so many my dear friend.;)
Have a lovely evening, here it is soon bedtime,
xoxo

Zona said...

WOW! Congrats!! You deserve them!

Wags,
Zona

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations for winning not one, but two awards. How exciting!

Diana Chiew said...

Oh Sprinkles, you are a great friend and you truly deserve those awards. We have not got them and so we will grab them because we would like to award them to our friends too, to thank them for their friendship. Thank you.

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Congratulations on both of your awards! Way To go!

Olive said...

Yay.. Congrats to you!!!

Licks from me!!

olive

the booker man said...

gratsers, miss sprinkles!!!
i like how your awardies are in little picture frames, too. i wonder how hero did that?

*woof*
the booker man

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Looks like you're amassing quite a collection! :-)

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Congrats on your awards!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.