Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

16 showed me some love:

Cocorue said...

cute, just sooooooo cuuuuute....

chikisses
coco

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those are great, thanks for the smiles.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

George The Lad said...

That's a great set of photos, the dog in the back pack made me laugh!!
See Yea George xxx

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Nothing like hitchin a ride! Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing.

The Life of Riley said...

Loved that first picture! Thanks for posting the photos - you've made mum and me smile.

Woofs,
Riley

Kristen said...

I love the dalmation pic!!! Hahaha...

And you're right- the guy behind me in the pic is in fact my friend Bill :) I don't think we'll ever date though. He's adorable and fun but he's pretty much like my little brother ;) Maybe that will change someday... who knows!

Draco and his Mom said...

Such cute pics...I really love the dalmation and the Chihuahua biker is the best.

jen said...

That is too funny:)
I think I got that one with the boy and the dog saying their prayers sent to my cell phone a few months ago:)

Life With Dogs said...

Oh the first is my fave - we had a Dal. :)

Zuzana said...

That was a great Wordless Wednesday post, totally loved the images.;)
Also like your new background,
xo

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those pictures are great, don't know which I like best.
Lynne

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Adorable!! Mommy has a friend that has a cheweinie that rides his bike with his dog straps in the back. Wonder if that's him?>

Mommy said prayers are just as important as money so we must be rich so please keep them comming.

{{{huggies}}...Mona

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Those are some grrrreat pics!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Diana Chiew said...

Aww...nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles,
awww, i totally dig all of these pictures! the little hooman boy prayin' with the bloodhound was my absolute fave...so so so cutesies!!
*woof*
the booker man

♥ Sallie said...

LOL! That first picture is 2 cute! Talk about looking like your pet. :)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.