Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Award Season!

Tiffany @ Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy gave me an award recently.  It's similar to the last one I received in that it's an award for being versatile.  I've posted about my chi's, my attempts to look for work, my plans to skydive (which didn't work out so well), etc.  So I guess maybe I am a versatile blogger!
To accept, I need to link back and thank the blogger that tagged me (done!), tell you 7 random things about myself and then tag 15 wonderful bloggers.  So here we go...

1.  Apparently I don't make much of an impression on people when I meet them.  People seem to forget me easily.

2.  I have no sense of direction.  I've learned that if I feel strongly in my heart that I should turn right, I should really turn left.  And never give me directions telling me to turn west or wherever.  I need you to tell me to turn right or left at specific landmarks.

3.  I always to eat my M&M's in a certain order - brown, orange, yellow, green, red and blue.

4.  I have a lifetime supply of various Bath & Body Works products and yet, I still want more!

5.  I have 6 piercings in my left ear, 3 in my right.

6.  My favorite author is Jodi Picoult.  My favorite book is My Sister's Keeper.

7.  I cannot stand country music!  I'm a rock 'n roll kinda girl!

Deciding on who to award is always so difficult.  So many people don't even acknowledge them which makes me sad.  After careful consideration, I'm passing this on to the following 15 bloggers:

~KS   Katie   Draco   George   Zuzana   Cara   Mommy Lisa   Smoochiefrog   Summer   Dip-Dip and the Bridge   Sarge   Melly   Hero   Cocorue   Booker

If you don't have this award and would like it for your collection, please don't hesitate to grab it, even if I didn't tag you.  I think you're all wonderful!

21 showed me some love:

Katie S said...

Thank you!! :)

Scooter said...

Hey Sprinkles! Thanks a whole ton for the award...it's my very first ever! I will always keep this one near and dear to my canine heart. Thank you! I'll go to my blog right now and do my 7 random thingies.
Thanks again for thinking of me and my new bloggie self.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge

Scooter said...

Hey Sprinkles! Thanks so much for the cool award! It's my first ever, so I'll always keep this near and dear to my canine heart! I think your 7 things are very neat and my Mom has some of the same thingies...she gets lost, loves M&Ms and hates country music. I'm gonna go to my blog and do my 7 thingies now too. Thanks again for thinking of my new blogging self!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge

Kristen said...

Congrats lady... and thanks for passing it along :)

I love that you eat M&Ms in an order. Sounds like something I would do if I could eat M&Ms. But I can't- chocolate allergy.

And I doubt very much that you're forgettable... I haven't even met you in real life and I couldn't forget you if I tried. I think you're simply wonderful :)

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the award sprinkles!

And wow, six piercings in one ear and three in the other, you are a wild child. :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Congratulations on your award. My mom ALWAYS eats her M&M's in that EXACT same order. She was SOOOO happy when they ADDED the Blue one!!! hehehe
Sarge was just thrilled to have received this award from YOU!! That was soooo thoughtful of you to make his Welcome in Blogville this way.

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Congrats on your awards!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS If it wasn't fur my mom's GPS she would gets lost in her closet! :)

jen said...

Congrats on your award!
I am the same with directions:)
It's left or right, not east or west!!

♥ Sallie said...

Yay! Congrats on your award!

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Congrats on Your Award.

Cocorue said...

awwww Sprinkles, thankQ lots!!!

it's been so long since we smelt any awards, thankQ

we now have to ensure mumster does not get lazy and do the 7 thingies and then pass this along to how many bloggers????? do excuse us if we cannot count

chikisses
coco

koko said...

Congrats on your wardie and thanks for passing it to me... good to know stuff about you, 6 piercings on one ear and a rock n roll gal... nice!

Licks, hero

Zuzana said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it onto me! I am always so flattered.;)
Loved learning those things about you but I do not believe the number one a bit. Loved the one about M&Ms.;)
I will get to this tag and your other one next week, I think. I am sorry it always takes me such a time, but I will do it, I promise.;)
I hope you will have a nice day dear friend and thank you again,
xo

George The Lad said...

Congrats on your award, and then passing it onto me. I will have to sit on it a while. Gotta think of some things to put down!!
See Yea George xxx

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Haha, I'm also horrible with directions! I once followed my gut instint (which was way off!) coming back from Boston and instead of heading towards Providence, I headed towards the Cape and what was supposed to only be an hour drive turned into a nightmarish 4 hour drive, hahahaha!!

Zona said...

Congrats on your new award!! I loved learning more about you!

Wags,
Zona

Olive said...

Congrats!! Very interesting about you :) We always seem to be lose... and hate country music as well..lol

Licks from me!!

Olive

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Very interesting! I eat my gummy bears a certain way too. I eat the ears, then the legs, the arms, and then the torso. And I can't for the life of me just pop the whole thing in my mouth a chew. I have to do it my way or I am totally unsatisfied. Yes, I think I do have a touch of OCD!

I assure you that you make a very large virtual impression. At least you did on me anyway. :)

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles!
i'm baaaaaack! i was just totally tickled to come home and see that you gave me a shiny awardie! thank you bunches 'n tons!! :) and of course mega gratsers to you on your awardie, too!!
about those m&m's...mama likes to eat the blue 'n green ones first. oh, and were you the one tellin' us about the coconut m&m's? i can't remember for sures since it was awhile ago. anywho, i think it was you so mama wants me to woof thankies to you cuz she finally found them at walgreen's! she bought 4 bags. BOL!

*woof*
the booker man

the booker man said...

pee s -- yuppers, it was you! i just looked back and found the post about coconut m&m's. :)

Piappies World said...

Congratulations on your award, Sprinkles and thanks for sharing things about you. 6 ear piercings in one ear & 3 on the other is a lot of earrings! I got 3 on my left and 2 on my right ear.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.