Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

11 showed me some love:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Too funny - we like the third one best:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Zona said...

Cute!! Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Wags,
Zona

jen said...

As always great pictures! Thanks for making me laugh:)

Maxmom said...

Thanks for the smile!...Very funny pictures!
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for your comment about my costume! I don't think I would even need to wear a costume to be Toto! People have mistaken me for him on the street!

Your pal, Pip

koko said...

These are some funny and cute pics... thanks for sharing.

Licks, hero

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I L O V E these pics..

Doris Sturm said...

LOL - those pictures are great - I just love dogs - and people who love them :-)

Zuzana said...

Love them all, particularly the last image.;))
Hope your Wednesday was great.;))
xoxo

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

That first one is too sweet!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

That third pic is hysterical!!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.