Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

10 showed me some love:

Kristen said...

That first one makes me laugh :)

jen said...

I love your wordless wednesday pics!
They always put a smile on my face:)
The first one is hysterical:)

koko said...

BOL!... Thanks for the laugh :)

Licks, hero

Melissa said...

Too cute! And yes, your Wordless Wednesdays are always great!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

How FUNNY!!! BOL BOL

little princess Luna~ said...

that first picture is ADORABLE~!!!!
thank you for making me smile~!! :)

xo,
luna

The Daily Pip said...

I like that second picture! I LOVE to rip things up, especially paper towels!

Your pal, Pip

Doris Sturm said...

Wow...that dog on top of the person is too much and how in the world did the policeman get a deer in his car with the dog? That's amazing!

Zuzana said...

Great pictures, love the one of the dog and the cat.;))
xoxo

the booker man said...

bwuahaha!! i totally love the hooman and doggie sunbathin' togethers!

*woof*
the booker man

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.