Friday, September 10, 2010

Half Full Friday And A Question!

It's already that's time of the week again!  I don't think Eyegirl is hosting Half Full Friday this week  as she's been posting all about her beautiful wedding but I'm still participating just because I can!  I'm thinking maybe she'll be back to her regular posting schedule next week?!
~I'm happy because...
My friend took me to see The Expendables and bought me some Coconut M&M's!

This same friend invited me over for pizza and s'mores two nights later!  Yum!!!

My first nephew was born on Wednesday!  Sadly, I'll probably never meet him.  (My family is kinda messed up.)

I got a college catalog for BSU this week showing degrees and classes offered!

My hip is finally feeling better!  I did a little too much walking this week and my hip let me know it.

I've decided to go trick or treating for Halloween this year!  I'm short so I can get away with it! 

If the weather cooperates, I'll be having another yardsale today!

If the weather cooperates, I'll be going to Arts In The Park tomorrow!

I thought my phone interview went really well last week so I was quite surprised to receive a rejection letter advising me that I would not be moving on to a face to face interview.  I asked why but didn't hear back.  I've only been getting about an interivew or so a month, even though I've been applying for several jobs a week.  Considering my unemployment runs out at the beginning of next month, I really felt like this interview was my final shot.  I still haven't figured out what to do from here. 

It's been a busy week and I really haven't been home very much at all.  As a result, I don't really have a Blog of the Week.  I do have several that I could choose from but I wanted to ask if anyone really reads them?!  I don't want to waste my time if no one is.  If you are reading them, which kinds of blogs do you like the best?  I try to include a variety of them so they aren't all the same each week.  If you have a blog you'd like to suggest I use, please feel free to recommend one - even if it's your own. 

10 showed me some love:

Melissa said...

I like your Blog of the Week, I've come across some really cool sites because of them.

What is your Halloween costume going to be?

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Coconut M&M's ????? I have never heard of those.. I want some!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping up Half Full Friday! I will be back to it soon. I promise. I'm just trying to crank out the wedding posts as fast as I can so I can get back to normal blogging routine. Hopefully be next week.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I always check out your blog links! In fact, one of them I read faithfully every day because it's pretty darn funny - A Case of the Bad Dates! Keep them coming please!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You really do like those coconut M & M's. Mom hasn't seen them yet but she tried the pretzel ones - like you, she thought they were just OK.

Sorry about the interview, but chin up, and on to the next one. Paws crossed for some good news soon.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Zuzana said...

I love your Friday posts, they fill me with endless optimism.;)
Congratulations on the birth of your nephew.;) Sorry that you might not meet him, ever, how awful...
I hope you are having a lovely weekend and good luck with the yard sale.;)
xo

Scooter said...

Hey Sprinkes!
You've been a busy girl and with lots to be happy about. Mom had those coconut M&Ms and said they are definitely worthy of being munched! Sadly, I can't have chocolate, but she was impressed. Thanks for sharing your post and I finally got around to doing mine and accepting your great award! Thanks again! ?Selling any doggie toys in your yard?
Grr and Woof,
Sarge

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? I always try to get Anthony to dress up with me, but he won't.

Velvet Over Steel said...

I read and love your 'blog of the weeks'! Even if I don't get to them until after the weekens because they are so busy and little to no computer time. But I always get to them by Monday. Please don't stop! They are always Great!

So sorry about the job! :-( I continue to pray for you and your situation!

Blessings, prayers and Big Hug to you my friend!
~ Coreen

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

I really like your Blog of the Week posts. Don't stop! Sorry to hear about the interview. Dru is in sort of the same boat. He applies for tons of things but either doesn't hear back, or goes for an interview and then nothing. He still has a job, but the pay is minimal, no benefits, and it is an hour commute. He was hoping to find something here to cut out all the money he is spending in gas, but it's just not working out right now. I will keep you in prayers that something comes your way soon!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.