Monday, September 12, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I haven't been home much and when I am home, I'm tied to the computer doing homework.  Even work has been busy and it's only going to get busier as the semester continues.

I went to Art in the Park with my mom this weekend.  We usually go every year.  As we climbed onto the shuttle bus, I remembered that last year I sat next to a girl who was going to my school and she helped me understand how financial aid works which was a big help.  Because of her, I was able  to get a much larger pell grant.  I didn't buy any art but I did score some cotton candy!  YUM!!!

Coreen from Velvet Over Steel recently mentioned she remembered that I'd posted my first day outfit and books last semester. I told her that I'd had a request for them and she asked me to post them again for this semester.  So here they are!
Folders and notebooks.  I tried to find corresponding colors for each subject.
One of my books came in shrink wrap without any cover so it's in a notebook.  The things on the left are called Bar Charts and contain additional info you might not find in books.
I forgot to get the jeans too.  The shirt is too big but I like them roomy.  You can't really see it but it's bright pink and also has the school mascot on it.  Those boots are one of the new pairs I bought.

11 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, you're one squared-away cool school girl, fur sure! Love the notebooks and your outfit is pawesome. Hang in there ... Christmas break is coming! BOL Did the cotton candy stick to your fingers?!? Teeheee
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Alien said...

Cool and organized!

Yours,

Meg said...

I love that shirt--so fabulous! It definitely looks like you are all set for school. Have fun!

Jenny Woolf said...

Busy. Just looking at all those books makes me feel tired.

Maggie Mae and Max said...

You is just too cool fur school! :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

hehehee my mom says that the ONLY thingy she misses about Teaching is... she doesn't get new school shoes and clothes.

jen said...

I try to coordinate the kids notebooks and folders too! Sometimes I get bummed because I can't find the same shades!

Love your outfit! School Spirit is great!

Velvet Over Steel said...

CUTE top, Sprinkles!! & Wow, it looks like you have at least as many books this semester as last & I love how you picked a variety of colored notebooks etc. Brighten up anything you can, it sure helps!!

I'm glad you had a nice time with you mom again!! I like art shows, but seldom buy anything because my boys paint and have more than I can possible put up. :-)

Have a wonderful and FAST week! That's what I'm hoping for too. So much to do and so little time to do any of it. :-) ~Coreen

PS Thanks for the very Sweet shout out to my blog again. You're such a good friend, Sprinkles! Much appreciate you.. always!!!

Zuzana said...

I so admire you are back at school, you have no idea how many people would never do it, me included.
Sorry for my own absence, I have been traveling and will do some more this week, but next week it is back to normal.;))
xoxo

Mac said...

Good luck with your semester! I hope it goes great for you. :)

PS. Which post of mine did you bookmark to go back and read? (Saw your comment on Mommy Lisa's blog, and I'm curious which post was so interesting! Maybe I need to write a new one on the same subject.)

Finn said...

Hope classes are going well! I love coordinating folders and notebooks too! Love the t-shirt - now I am going to look and see what the mascot is online somewhere :)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.