Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

9 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, I love these pix! Okay, I gotta say something about each one. That lizard looks all art-deco! I know those duckies are extremely cute, but I'd still try to bash them. That's an amazing one of the mama bird feeding it's baby. I'm not a huge bird fan, but I sure hope those birdies beat the heck out of that rodent! BOL
These are TOOO CUTE! Thanks for giving me a chuckle today!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

buttersthelilyorkiepoo said...

Oh, the tiny ducklings are so cute!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy WEDNESDAY! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Velvet Over Steel said...

The animal pictures you find always cheer me and make me smile no matter what kind of day I've had. :-)

I esp. Love that last one; how awesome a picture is that?!

jen said...

Always brings a smile to my face! Happy #WW!!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

What Sarge said makes me laugh :) Happy Wednesday!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

booahboo said...

the ducklings lining up to jump is so very cute! Hope you are coping with your studies and work :) Good luck ya.

The Daily Pip said...

You always have the most amazing pictures! I hope school and your new job are going well! Sending you lots of good wishes!

Your pal, Pip

Marianne Pysh said...

Great pictures! I absolutely love baby anythings... But I'm especially crazy about baby ducks and those guys are precious all lined up!

PS... Since you missed the post about getting married, there are wedding pictures in the "A Long Blogging Absence..." back in August...

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.