Monday, June 14, 2010

Inspirational Monday

My community project has almost come to a close.  I'm kind of glad about it as it's become very time consuming but at the same time, I'm going to miss it!  I'm probably going to do it again next year though so I'll have something to look forward to, at least.

This is going to be one very busy week!  The final culmination of the project will be this coming Friday night and early Saturday morning.  I won't be around the blogging world much if at all on those days so I won't be commenting as much as usual.

Part of my job with this big project is to come up with inspirational images I could use as decorations.  I've scoured the 'net the last several weeks and found  a few that I wanted to share with you.  These are all via bing, although this isn't the only site I searched.  I didn't end up using any of these but liked them and hope you do too!
I played with my camera a little more last night after I got home and this is the closest I've come to getting a picture of either of my boys.  Hey, I'm getting closer at least!  I've discovered from the few pictures I've managed to capture that they aren't of the highest quality.  Oh well, I guess that's what I get for buying a $10 camera! 
This is Shiver.  Kind of...
I'll keep working on it.

10 showed me some love:

Zuzana said...

Good luck with your project, I will miss your visits.;)) Beautiful inspirational words and images.,)
Do not worry about the last one, you will figure it out.;) It looks very artistic to me.;)
Have a lovely week,
xoxo

Draco and his Mom said...

Good luck on the closing of your project. I enjoyed the pictures you found. Keep thinking positive thoughts.

Melissa said...

I like the images from Bing and I'm sure you'll get a good pic of your dogs soon!

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles!
good luck with the finale of your project!
i see a snoozin' shiver! teehee. i can't wait to see more pictures.
*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- my mama is such a dork for posting that picture!

Unknown said...

How weird that what you see through the camera viewfinder isn't what you actually take in the photo!! So frustrating! I was so looking forward to seeing photos of your boys - but half of one is still better than none! Hee! Hee! :-) Hope you figure it out soon -

Hsin-Yi

koko said...

The pictures are coming up... slowly but surely :)

Licks, hero

Maxmom said...

Hey there Sprinkles
What's the bet that this is to become your favourite photograph...your doggie sleeping so soundly?! All the best with your project!...and hang in there!
Sending lotsaluv to you.
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

Sketching with Dogs said...

Yes, we can definitely see it is Shiver. Good luck with your project too.
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot xx

Velvet Over Steel said...

That's awesome! :-) I love the inspiration you shared too.
Good luck this weekend; try not to stress too much and most of all... Have Fun & Enjoy yourself!!!
HUGS,
Coreen

Life With Dogs said...

That dove shot is brilliant!

Good luck. ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.