Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday



7 showed me some love:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

OMG, too funny!! That last one is hilarious!!

Scout and Freyja said...

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU for the big smile☺

Meg said...

HEHEHE! I love that last one. I can imagine coming home to that. The birds taunt my kitties since they know they are stuck inside. Tough life being an indoor kitty. ;)

~Meg @ "Through the Roses"

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

CATASTIC!!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Melissa said...

Haha, awesome pics.

Velvet Over Steel said...

I LOVE cats & these pictures are adorable!!!! Top picture would be my mom's house when I was growing up. But my dad limited her to 'only 6 cats' at a time. LOL
Have a wonderful & SAFE weekend my friend!!!!
HUG,
Coreen

the booker man said...

the first picture is like a closet full of kitties! the booker man does not know how he feels about that. ;)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.