Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Source:  CDAN
I totally want this couch!!!  In the regular sized version, of course!  And without those ladies sitting on it.

6 showed me some love:

MommyLisa said...

For CUTE!

Meg said...

That would look totally fabulous in my V cave for the next house! I should show Phillip the pics!

P said...

I will be FIGHTING You for it!!! ;)

Velvet Over Steel said...

I love that too! :-)
Have a Great weekend my friend!

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is a real Barbie couch if ever I saw one!
Lynne
ps, yes, Dip must have only had 6 teeth to begin with. She had 10 out a few years ago and the front ones all fell out themselves.

Zuzana said...

You really love pink, don't you.;) Well, I hope you will find it.;)) Have a great Friday,
xo

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.