Thursday, May 13, 2010

2nd Annual Doggone Dog Swap

Doggone Dog Swap @ Wyldechylde
The deadline has arrived and you should've received your swap partner's information by now.  Please let me know if you haven't gotten it yet and I'll resend it.  Remember, it's coming from a different email address than the one you sent your information to.

Here are the ground rules, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

1. The maximum you can spend before postage is $30.  You don't have to spend that much but you can't spend more than that!
2. You'll need to let me know when you sent your package and when you get yours.  If I discover that you received one but never sent one out, you'll be outted and blacklisted from participating in the future!

3. You must post about the swap once you receive your package.  I want to see what you got!

4. You have until June 12th to get those packages mailed out.  That gives you one full month to go shopping and to get it in the mail.

5. This is the most important rule - HAVE FUN!!!!!

Want to know who else is playing along and who they're partnered with?

Meeko - Meghan  
Amber - Katie

3 showed me some love:

Meeko Fabulous said...

I can't wait to start shopping! :)

Life With Dogs said...

This will be fun to watch! These often bring out the best in people - I have seen some pretty creative exchanges!

Zuzana said...

Have fun with your dog swap.;))
xo

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.