Monday, October 23, 2017

R.I.P, Chico

I haven't posted here in awhile because the background I had before is no longer available and I realized that probably no one is reading my blog anymore anyway.  But in the off chance that anyone is, I wanted to let everyone know that my sweet little chi has passed on.  

2006-2017

10 showed me some love:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We still look forward to reading your blog. We are very sorry to hear about Chico's passing. You did a lot for him and gave him a lot more time with you. He was so well-loved by you and so many of us in Blogville. Soft woos and gentle hugs from all of us.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Oh I am so sorry for your loss of little Chico - such a sweet face. It is so difficult sometimes to continue blogging when it seems like nothing is going the way you hoped and then you lose your furry companion on top of everything. I think I still have times like that - not blogging as much as I want or even visiting and commenting on other blogs, even tho it is now going on two years since my sweet Shiloh left me for the Rainbow Bridge.

By the way, Photobucket has gone to paid accounts only which may be why your background has gone poof - I had that problem with a couple of different services and then decided to invest, when I could which isn't very often, with a header/wallpaper with Ann at Zoolatry - just a thought.

R.I.P. sweet Chico
Mom Kim and The Ladiez of Beaglebratz Manor

Julie said...

I am really sorry to hear your sad news, you must be heartbroken. Sending you lots of luffs and hugs
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

abookaddict said...

I still read. And I am so, so very very sorry for your loss. No matter how long our furbabies are with us, it is never long enough. Sending many warm thoughts your way.

Kathy G said...

It's sad when someone we love passes on, but now Chico will not be in pain any more.

The Life of Riley said...

We are so sorry to read that Chico has passed away, as we know how much you loved him and how a small dog became such a big part of your life! We don't blog much anymore, but when we did we always enjoyed reading what you and your chis got up to.

From NZ we are thinking of you and sending gentle woofs your way.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I am so sorry to read this, Sprinkles. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. They are family, and their loss is significant.

Take care of yourself.

Ruby said...

Oh noes. I am so very sorry abouts Chico. Run free my furiend.....
And you knows I loves you guys! I always read your bloggie! I've been thinkin' of you guys lots, and thinkin' abouts the boys. Sendin' lots of {{{hugs}}} and AireZens
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Jenny Woolf said...

I am so sorry that little Chico has passed, you did everything you possibly could for him. You must be feeling so sad, even though it was over two weeks ago, and you have all my sympathy.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am so sorry for your loss of Chi! very painful. I was checking in on you. I am slow at reading. I dont know how to fix a blog either??

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.