Monday, February 28, 2011

Arrrrgh!

I took my new camera to school on Friday to get pictures of Flat George spending the day with me.  It didn't work so I presumed it just needed to be recharged.  I let it charge all weekend long in anticipation, plus I wanted to get better pictures of the scarf Amber made me and my pretty tulips and better pix of the chi's and whatnot.  Only it still isn't working!!!  :(  And I can't figure out what's wrong with it.  I think I'm going to take it back to the store and see if they can help me with it. 

This isn't a the greatest picture of the scarf (which is why I was going to take some better ones!) but at least you can see how pretty it is!  The pink has this metallic-like threads in it which makes it really stand out.  It's very long and very warm.
And these are the pretty cards Katie sent me!  She said it made her think of me when she saw it so she just had to get it for me.  The pink card on top is the one she wrote a note in, the one on the bottom is one out of the set she sent.  It says, "Everything's better with sprinkles!"  And yes, it truly is!  lol
Click to enlarge for better detail.  I used the first one to send a thank you note to Katie and sent another one to Amber! 
And finally, a picture of Shiver!  He chewed the bedpost there when he was a puppy.  It was a brand new bed and he was just starting that non-stop chewing phase.  He wasn't interested in chewing any of his toys, he only wanted to chew any- and everything he wasn't supposed to!

Depending on whether or not I can get the camera fixed, I may or may not be posting pix of my boys for Wordless Wednesday.  My camera is still new (less than 2 months!) so hopefully it's just operator error and the correction will be simple. 

Not sure when I'll get down to the store.  I have to do a research project for psyhcology after class and then I'm headed over to a meeting for PolySci.  My professor said to attend the meeting if we had even the slightest interest in obtaining a political science degree.  I don't know that I necessarily do but I figure it can't hurt to attend and who knows, maybe I'll decide that this is a better fit than Business & Economics.  The only thing attending the meeting will cost me is an hour of my time so what the heck! 

And then on Tuesday, the boys go to the vet for their annual shots.  The rest of the day will be spent studying furiously for my Government test.  I only got a 70 on my last one, I want to do better on this one so I'm putting in more time and effort into studying this time.

10 showed me some love:

Diana Chiew said...

Love to see your pictures! Hope you get your camera fix soon. Would love to see more of your pictures.

All the best in your government test!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sorry about the Flashy Beast... take it back fur shur..
AND.. fur shur.. attend that meeting..Keep ALL doors open along with your mind.. You never know.
Glad the pups could check in at the big Pawty!!!!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Awww, Shiver is such a cutie! Lilibell was also a wood chewer when she was little.

Love the pink scarf, bet it looks fabulous on you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your camera, hopefully they can get it working.

The scarf looks great though!

The Daily Pip said...

I love that scarf!!! I would definitely take the camera back. Two months is not very long, it should still be working. Maybe they will give a new one.

Your pal, Pip

the booker man said...

miss sprinkles,

i hope you camera stops bein' cranky lickety split! if not, hopefully you should be able to take it back to the store for an exchange-a-roni!
i like your pretty new scarf a lot! i can kinda sorta see the goldy threads in the pink like you were talkin' about. the colors are so bold and full of the happys! :)

*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- hihi shiver dude! :)

Zuzana said...

I think that picture of the scarf is excellent so is the rest of the pictures.;) I am so happy to see authentic pictures from you, it makes everything about you more "real".;)) It is like we get a visual peak into your real life.;)
Sorry though that you have troubles with your camera, I know first hand how frustrating that can be.;)
Have a great day dear friend - and happy Spring! We made it.;)
xoxo

Sammy the Cavalier said...

Oh Shiver! You seem to have had the same taste for wood that I had when I was a puppy! (Lucky I, and it seems you, have grown out of such destructive behavior!)

Marianne Pysh said...

I hope you get your camera fixed. There is nothing more frustrating than a brand new camera that doesn't function.

Good luck on your Government test.

Velvet Over Steel said...

My son's dog Ms. Pickles chewed Everything else too when she first came to stay with me (3 years ago!!) while my son is in grad school. She even ate 4 pairs of leather shoes and all the corners off on my cedar chest!! She hasn't eaten anything for a while... although we hide All the shoes before we leave. :-)

Shiver is so cute!!! Can't believe he doesn't like walks though. Silly dog! :-) ~ Coreen

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.