Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

9 showed me some love:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Especially appealing to us since today we were totally enshrouded in fog - just finally starting to clear and it is 1:00 in the afternoon.

Beautiful photos, love the last one a lot.

Anonymous said...

The rainbow is pretty... Makes me think warm weather will be here soon.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Beautiful pictures you picked out! The first one reminds me of summer, which I have to keep thinking....it's almost here, it's almost here, it's almost here, lol!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Mom wants to go and vist all of deese places! Happy Wednesday my furiends!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS How is school?

the booker man said...

OoOoOoooo! i really really like that last picture with the mountain and the trees and the pretty water. i'd love to be there right now...just sniffin' around to my heart's content!

*woof*
the booker man

Lorenza said...

Happy and serene wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Zuzana said...

These are beuatiful, looks like the four seasons.;)
Hope all is well with you.;)))
xoxo

Maxmom said...

What beautiful scenery!
Sending lotsaluv to you. Hope the studies are going well...?
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, what beautiful pix! I wish I could visit each of those places. Great for relaxing. Thanks for sharing!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.