Monday, August 5, 2013

Christmas Goodies!

My boys got their Christmas in July package over the weekend.  Our swap partner was the lovely Ruby.  Ruby really knows how to shop for a dog, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!
Our box of goodness!  I'm not sure why this posted sideways.  
Here's what we got.  Look at all them treats!  I wasn't able to get any pix of them enjoying their treats as they devoured them way too quickly before I could even get the camera ready.
This bunny unstuffy is supposed to be for Shiver, but Chico immediately claimed it as his own, even doing a tug of war with Shiver over it.  Shiver is not one to give up his toys lightly, but he let Chico have it and played with the squirrel instead.  Sorry this is blurry, Chico wouldn't stay still.
Here's Shiver playing with the squirrel.
All that excitement just wore Shiver out and he needed a nap.  Here he is, using the squirrel as a pillow and one leg wrapped around the bunny!  The green thing is a toy he already had.  Shiver thinks all the toys belong to him, so this is pretty typical of something he'd do!

Thank you to Ruby for all the wonderful pressies.  My boys were absolutely thrilled with everything!
*****
Don't know if anyone actually checks the links, but I always like to share them anyways.  Checking out what everyone got makes me realize I really need to step up my game next year!  I'll post more links they become available.  If I miss yours, please let me know so I can be sure to add it.  
Harper Lee    -    Reilly and Denny    -    Ranger    -    Mona and Prissy
*****
I was at the store last week and found some really cute dog bowls.  Because it was in between paydays, I was paying for my purchase with cash and really bummed that I didn't bring enough $$ for them.  So when I went back on Friday to finish up my dog swap shopping, I was shocked and thrilled that they were still there!  Usually if you see something you want there, you need to snatch it up right away because it won't be there the next time.  I came right home, washed them really well, and filled them up.  My boys didn't seem nearly as excited about them as I was.  Oh well!
While I was there, I asked about the possibility of special ordering Frosty Paws.  They used to carry them all the time, but not anymore.  I had just presumed they weren't selling well, and that's why they stopped carrying them.  The manager said that they've been trying to get them in for months, but the vendor seems to be having a problem providing them.  He didn't have any idea of when they might be back in, but I'm not giving up.  There's still a couple more places in town to try.  Just because the one store's vendor doesn't have them, doesn't mean the other store's vendors won't.  The coupons expire at the end of the year, so if I can't get them within a few months, I'll give them away.  

12 showed me some love:

JJ said...

what fun swap stuff the pups got!

Those bowls are super cute. I need to purchase some new bowls asap for Dexter.

Unknown said...

That was some pawsome swag. We can see the goodies were a hit. Sorry about the frosty paws. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

Lovely to see pictures of your handsome boys enjoying their early Christmas pressies! They got some fantastic things from Ruby, wow.
I love your dog bowls too, very movie star chic!
Lynne x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO you boys Cleaned up. Ruby sent some super stuffs...

We can't get Frosty Paws ANYWHERE now EITHER.. We USED to be able to get them TWO places in Zanesville...
Did you know they were invented by a professor at Ohio State Univ.? WE have a RECIPE for HOME MADE ones if you want it. Sarge does Too... and he has a special holder fur the Cups that we Bought to freeze them in.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Wow they are so cute opening their presents...just like kids do. Then tuckered out afterwards

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, looks like Ruby is a super shopper! Your boys are so cute with their treats and toys. I had trouble finding Frosties too. Had to go 1 1/2 hours away, so now Mom makes them for me. I'll send you that recipe! YUM
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend

Kari in Alaska said...

What great goodies

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Sagira said...

ACK! We missed out on the fun.

Looks like some great pressies and so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Awe...they are so cute enjoying their presents. And I really like their new bowls : )

Mollie said...

WhoooooHooooo super swag, we love Xmas in July :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!! That picture of Shiver napping with his toys is just the cutest!!! Chewy is like that with his toys, he is in love with his toys, while Lilibell can take 'em or leave 'em!

P.S. I've been lurking around Blogville, reading everyone's blogs, but felt that I had to leave a comment when I saw that adorable picture!!

Unknown said...

Your babies are so cute with there gifts. I always get my fur baby gifts for all the holidays.She is just like one of my kids!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.