Friday, August 2, 2013

Half Full Friday

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me what made you happy!

~I'm happy because...

I got some unexpected extra hours at work this week!

It's payday, which means I finally get to finish shopping for my Christmas in July swap partner!  

While I'm shopping, I'm going to see about special ordering Frosty Paws.

I'm almost finished with one report at work!  One down, one to go!

It's been fun flirting with two guy friends this week!

The wicked, raging migraine from Wednesday is gone!  

I have less than a month before I head back to school!
*****
Speaking of Christmas in July, as I did above, I have a couple of links for anyone interested in seeing what participants got.  I'll post more as they become available.  If I miss yours, please let me know.  I really love the idea behind Finn's swap!
Finn    -    Sarge    
I just want to thank everyone for making it a stress-free event this year.  It was VERY stressful last year, and I actually considered not doing it again.  I'm so glad I did!  Don't forget that tomorrow is the deadline to get your swap sent out!
*****
Only three weeks until the start of school.  I'm excited, but also a little sad.  Where did the summer go?!  There's still so much I want to do, yet there's always an excuse as to why it never happens.  

6 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous Friday on half full Friday and we will let you know when ours is in etc.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

Are you looking forward to school?
So glad your migrane has gone, I used to get them years ago and it is hell.
Lynne x

Finn said...

Reilly and Denny posted their link too! We have been loving Christmas in July. Hope you have a great weekend!

Miss Harper Lee said...

Hi Sprinkles--
Thank you so much for coordinating the Christmas in July gift exchange! I received my new friend Ranger's gift yesterday, and last night my mommy and I celebrated my very own special Christmas. Here's a link to my blog post, so that you can see all the pictures my mommy took: http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/merry-christmas/.
XOXOXOXO, Miss Harper Lee

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Friday!!! Hope you enjoy your last few weeks of summer.

Your pal, Pip

Adriano said...

Hello, happy friday!
thanks for visiting!
Greatings from Brasil dear Friend!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.