Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

14 showed me some love:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THESE are Sooooooo FUNNY.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the smilies. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Finn said...

I love that first one! Have a great Wednesday!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Brilliant, they are all so good I can't even choose a favourite this week!
Those owls look kinda like me and hubby, LOL.
Lynne x

Mollie said...

Thank you for the giggles, will be doing our Xmas in July post tomorrow :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

The Life of Riley said...

BOL - especially at the first one!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We love the smiles you're sharing--and thanks so much for coming by Tom's blog and giving us comforting words at his passing. We really appreciate it. xx

Mom Julie, Tinker, Anastasia, Angel Tom and Mittens

Miss Harper Lee said...

LOVE that first one!

Ruby said...

BOL!! Oh, I loved those!!!
Oh, I blogged abouts the Christmas in July today!!
Ma was gonna email you too, butts she's off her game today...
Kisses,
Ruby ♥♥

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh these are just the funniest! I love 'em! My favourites are the first and last ones, maybe that cat is the best....how did they get that expression! thanks for getting my morning off to a smiley start. :D

Daisy and Cress said...

Hahah, these are hilarious! We came over from Molly the Wally, nice to meet you!
Love, Daisy and Cress
(guinea pigs) x

Anonymous said...

Ha! I like the one with the cat touching the man's arm. Our cat does this to get our attention : )

Blueberry's human said...

Ahaha- the 3rd one is the best!

Pippa Sheltie said...

Ahahaha! These are all super finds!
Pippa :)

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.