Friday, August 9, 2013

Half Full Friday!

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me about it!

~I'm happy because...
I can sleep in this morning!!!

I got a new follower!  Welcome!

I went to a classic car show this past weekend!

My boys loved their Christmas in July package!  They've been playing with their unstuffies almost non-stop!

Chico has been extra cuddly for some reason this week, and I love it!

Instead of me applying for a job and waiting for them to call for an interview, someone came to me asking if I'd be interested in interviewing with them for a job!  That's never happened to me before!

I went grocery shopping a few days ago and bought all the ingredients to make Frosty Paws this weekend!  Click on the link for the recipe that Sarge posted last month.
*****
Hopefully you're not too sick of hearing about Christmas in July!  Here's several more links.  It was smooth sailing this year, with only one participant not getting their swap in the mail on time.  They had a very good reason for not being able to do so though.  Thank you to everyone for making this such a fun event this year.  Now that it's over, I want to do it all over again!  I'll have to check the Blogville Community Calendar to see if there are any swaps going on.

Blueberry    -    Maya and Chloe    -    Misaki    -    Mollie and Alfie    -    Molly The Wally    -    Ruby
I love how Mollie and Alfie and Misaki call me Sparkles.  

7 showed me some love:

Finn said...

Oh I can't wait to see how your homemade frosty paws come out! Have a great weekend!

Sketching with Dogs said...

Classic car shows are really cool aren't they. Classic cars are about the only ones I can look at without dying of boredom. Congrats on the new job. Are you going to blog about your home made frosty paws, I would love to know how they turn out.
Lynne x

Unknown said...

Glad your glass is half full. We loved xmas in July. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD.... a potential employer came to YOU... that is super.
We loved the Christmas in July thingy. It was so fun to see what everybuddy got.

booahboo said...

To be able to sleep in on a Friday cos its a holiday here is good enough to make me real happy today :D hv a great weekend Sparkling Sprinkles ;)

The Daily Pip said...

That's great about the job! Sounds like they really may be interested.

Your pal, Pip

Daisy and Cress said...

It's great to be happy!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.