Friday, August 23, 2013

Half Full Friday

Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009.  We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us.  So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.  I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.  The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that.  They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week.  I'm determined to find something good in each day.  Are you?

For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.  And then come back here and tell me about it!

~I'm happy because...
School starts on Monday!

I've gotten almost everything I need for school!

I got 2 new pairs of shoes yesterday!

I had a 4 hour lunch with a friend last Friday!

I went to the art museum and then had a picnic on Tuesday!

My work served free lunch on Wednesday!
*****
As I mentioned above, school starts on Monday.  Where did the summer go?  It seemed to fly by so much quicker than usual this year.  I'm not ready for it to end just yet.  

I already have homework for math.  Ugh!  Soooooooo not looking forward to this class!  I just have to suck it up though and do whatever I can to pass.  We have weekly quizzes and I'll have at least one paper to write.  Who knew there would ever be essays due for math?!  

I'm taking 5 classes this semester, one of them online.  I'm not sure how busy I'll be, since I'll be working too.  The last 2 semesters have felt like they just about killed me with all the stress and homework.  I'll pre-post Monday and Wednesday's post for next week, and then I'm not sure how often I'll be around.  I'll post and visit as often as I can.  Please don't forget about me!

4 showed me some love:

Unknown said...

No worries we see you when we see you and no we won't forget about you. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

School Shoes... You got new SCHOOL SHOES. THAT is the ONLY thingy that mom says she misses about not Teaching any longer.

Study HARD... and don't furget about us.

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, the time did really fly! I'm glad you're ready for school and I know you'll do great. I think the museum and picnic would be my favorite from your list! I'd never forget about you, my furiend.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Daisy and Cress said...

Just post when you can dont worry about it! The summer did go past so quickly!

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.