Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

9 showed me some love:

Scooter said...

Hey Wylde One!
Wow, those are really cute! I think that raccoon is saying "Excuse me, but did is this yours?" BWAR HAR HAR
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Unknown said...

Now those are making us smile. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

jen said...

Aw! This almost makes me want kitty! (I don't have anything against kitties, but my daughter is allergic to them.)

Idaho PugRanch said...

Too cute!!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Pee S
there will be some shows (obedience & breed) in Boise mid October, might be fun to go see.

Daisy and Cress said...

Such cute pictures!

The Life of Riley said...

I love that first photo!

Sagira said...

You always find the cutest pictures. :)

booahboo said...

no matter how many times i see that raccoon and that kitty.. it still makes me smile. Have a wonderful day!

Ruby said...

OMD! Ma spit out her root beer at that furst one!!!! Very funny!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Post a Comment

 

(c) Copyright 2010 Zany Dezines. Premade Layout from Zany Dezines.